Technology stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.7% and the S&P 500 was up 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is up 2.9% today.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC): HRC stock is up 2.7% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is up 2.5% today.
- Teletech Holdings (TTEC): TTEC stock is up 2.4% today.
- Amtek Inc (AME): AME stock is up 2.4% today.
- Tibco Software (TIBX): TIBX stock is up 2.3% today.
- Interxion Holding N.V. (INXN): INXN stock is up 2.3% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 0.8% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is down 0.7% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 0.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cadence Design Systems (CDNS): CDNS stock is down 0.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 0.5% today.
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE): BHE stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.