Technology stocks rose broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.5%, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 increased 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is up 3.0% today.
- Iac/Interactivecorp (IACI): IACI stock is up 2.5% today.
- Perfect World Co. (PWRD): PWRD stock is up 2.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is up 1.9% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 1.8% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 1.7% today and up 44.4% in the last month.
- Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI): IIJI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Concur Technologies (CNQR): CNQR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Dun & Bradstreet Corp (DNB): DNB stock is up 1.6%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Agilent Technologies (A): A stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is down 2.4% today.
- Tibco Software (TIBX): TIBX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is down 1.8% today.
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT): NSIT stock is down 1.8% today.
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Jack Henry & Associates (JKHY): JKHY stock is down 1.3% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 1.2% today.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.