Technology stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 3.5% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 2.8% today.
- Constant Contact (CTCT): CTCT stock is up 2.8% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 2.3% today.
- MTS Systems Corp (MTSC): MTSC stock is up 2.1% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is up 2.0% today.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART): IART stock is up 1.9% today.
- Intel Corp (INTC): INTC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 1.8% today.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is down 1.7% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 1.7% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 1.1% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is down 1.0% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.