Technology stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is up 7.0% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 4.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is up 6.4% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 3.7% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 2.5% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 1.7% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Computer Sciences Corp (CSC): CSC stock is down 6.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 1.6% today.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 1.4% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 1.1% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.