Technology stocks fell 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is up 6.9% today.
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is up 4.6% today.
- Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI): ATVI stock is up 3.7% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 2.9% today and up 32.0% in the last month.
- Flextronics International Ltd (FLEX): FLEX stock is up 2.6% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 1.8% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is up 1.3% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Cerner Corp (CERN): CERN stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH): CTSH stock is down 15.7% today.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is down 8.9% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is down 7.0% today.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is down 4.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 4.1% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 4.2% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 3.4% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 3.3% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is down 3.1% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 2.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.