Technology stocks finished down on Wall Street on Thursday, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is up 2.1% today.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is up 2.1% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is up 1.5% today.
- Iac/Interactivecorp (IACI): IACI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Hexcel Corp (HXL): HXL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Amdocs Limited (DOX): DOX stock is up 1.4% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ONNN): ONNN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is down 2.8% today.
- Web.Com Group Inc (WWWW): WWWW stock is down 2.4% today.
- Graftech International Ltd (GTI): GTI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is down 2.2% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is down 2.0% today.
- Advent Software (ADVS): ADVS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Sanmina-Sci Corp (SANM): SANM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is down 1.6% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is down 1.6% today.
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.