Transportation stocks finished flat on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq rose 0.5% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 0.9% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is up 0.5% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is up 0.4%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is up 0.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is down 0.7% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is down 0.5% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 0.4% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is down 0.2% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.