Utilities stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.7%, the Nasdaq was up 0.7% and the S&P 500 rose 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES): WES stock is up 3.5% today.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is up 2.8% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 2.1% today.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is up 1.4% today.
- One Gas Inc. (OGS): OGS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is up 1.1% today.
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners L.P. (KMP): KMP stock is up 1.0% today.
- NRG Energy (NRG): NRG stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Integrys Energy Group (TEG): TEG stock is down 1.5% today.
- American Water Works (AWK): AWK stock is down 1.3% today.
- Idacorp Inc (IDA): IDA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Scana Corp (SCG): SCG stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW): PNW stock is down 1.1% today.
- Wisconsin Energy Corp (WEC): WEC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Westar Energy (WR): WR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PCG): PCG stock is down 1.0% today.
- Newjersey Resources Corp (NJR): NJR stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.