Utilities stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Aqua America (WTR): WTR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 0.6% today.
- California Water Service Group Holding (CWT): CWT stock is up 0.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Westar Energy (WR): WR stock is up 0.3% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is up 0.3% today.
- Entergy Corp (ETR): ETR stock is up 0.2% today.
- Spectra Energy Corp (SE): SE stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- One Gas Inc. (OGS): OGS stock is down 3.0% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 2.3% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 2.6% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Vectren Corp (VVC): VVC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Southwest Gas Corp (SWX): SWX stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.