Energy stocks declined 0.4% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.1%, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Basic Energy Services (BAS): BAS stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Weatherford International Ltd (WFT): WFT stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Access Midstream Partners L.P. (ACMP): ACMP stock is up 0.5% to $62.75, near the 52-week high of $63.18.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is up 0.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is down 1.8% today.
- Penn Virginia Corp (PVA): PVA stock is down 2.9% today.
- Oiltanking Partners L.P. (OILT): OILT stock is down 1.3% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is down 1.7% today.
- Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO): DO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL): SDRL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is down 1.0%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Exco Resources NL (XCO): XCO stock is down 1.7% today.
- Comstock Resources (CRK): CRK stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.