Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 2.1% to a new 52-week high of $65.05.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 1.8% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 1.8% to a new 52-week high of $118.11.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.8% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 1.9%, marking the 10th consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 1.5% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 1.3% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 3.8% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 0.5% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 0.7% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 0.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 0.2% to a new 52-week low of $47.25.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.