Transportation stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 1.7% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 2.1% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is up 0.7% to a new 52-week high of $64.07.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 0.6%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 0.3%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is up 0.4% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is down 1.6% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 1.4% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Seaspan Corp (SSW): SSW stock is down 1.1% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 0.9% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is down 0.6% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is down 0.5% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is down 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.