Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Movado Group Inc (MOV): MOV stock is up 1.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is up 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 0.8%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 0.6% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 0.4% to $86.56, near the 52-week high of $86.92.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 0.5% today and up 20.0% in the last month.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 0.3% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 1.2% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 0.7% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is down 0.8% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.