Energy stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 2.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is up 1.6% today.
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT): BPT stock is up 1.4% today.
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP): MMLP stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Amerigas Partners L.P. (APU): APU stock is up 0.5% today.
- Buckeye Partners L.P. (BPL): BPL stock is up 0.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (SXL): SXL stock is up 0.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Kinder Morgan Management Llc (KMR): KMR stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Suburban Propane Partners L.P. (SPH): SPH stock is up 0.3% today.
- Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. (MMP): MMP stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Basic Energy Services (BAS): BAS stock is down 6.5% today.
- Halcon Resources (HK): HK stock is down 5.7% today.
- Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE): PDCE stock is down 5.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Rosetta Resources Inc (ROSE): ROSE stock is down 5.2% today.
- Synergy Resources Cp (SYRG): SYRG stock is down 5.1% today.
- Energy Xxi [Bermuda] Limited (EXXI): EXXI stock is down 5.1% today.
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): PXD stock is down 4.8% today.
- Penn West Petroleum Ltd (PWE): PWE stock is down 4.8% today.
- Concho Resources Inc (CXO): CXO stock is down 4.8% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is down 4.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.