Financial stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is up 5.1% to a new 52-week high of $33.75.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 3.8% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is up 4.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is up 2.8% today.
- Synovus Financial Corp (SNV): SNV stock is up 2.2% to a new 52-week high of $24.00.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is up 1.4% today.
- East West Bancorp (EWBC): EWBC stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 1.5% today.
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is up 1.3% today.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- First Financial Bankshares (FFIN): FFIN stock is down 49.4% to a new 52-week low of $30.21.
- Phh Corp (PHH): PHH stock is down 5.5% today.
- Cash America International (CSH): CSH stock is down 4.5% today.
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is down 1.5% today.
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE): CBOE stock is down 1.9% today.
- Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX): MKTX stock is down 0.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Morgan Stanley (MS): MS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Stifel Financial Corp (SF): SF stock is down 1.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Apollo Global Management Llc C (APO): APO stock is down 0.8% today.
- First American Corp (FAF): FAF stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.