Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 2.7% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.4% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.9% today and up 23.2% in the last month.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 1.5% today.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is up 1.1% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 1.4% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 1.1% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 1.1% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 0.7% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.