Energy stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 3.4% to a new 52-week high of $44.91.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is up 2.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is up 2.6% today.
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is up 1.6% to a new 52-week high of $23.06.
- Enbridge Energy L.P. (EEP): EEP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is up 1.3% today.
- Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (PAA): PAA stock is up 1.3% today.
- IHS Inc (IHS): IHS stock is up 1.3% to a new 52-week high of $127.50.
- Eni S.P.A. (E): E stock is up 1.2% today.
- Flotek Industries (FTK): FTK stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Goodrich Petroleum Corp (GDP): GDP stock is down 5.4% today.
- Stone Energy Corp (SGY): SGY stock is down 2.8% today.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is down 2.7% today.
- Exco Resources NL (XCO): XCO stock is down 2.7% today.
- Rex Energy Corp (REXX): REXX stock is down 2.5% today.
- W&T Offshore (WTI): WTI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Halcon Resources (HK): HK stock is down 2.2% today.
- Cobalt International Energy (CIE): CIE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Ocean Rig Udw Inc (ORIG): ORIG stock is down 2.1% today.
- Kodiak Oil (KOG): KOG stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.