Financial stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Lazard Ltd (LAZ): LAZ stock is up 1.7% to a new 52-week high of $52.05.
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Home Bancshares (HOMB): HOMB stock is up 1.2% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 1.4% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is up 0.9% today.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM): JPM stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 3.7% today.
- Cash America International (CSH): CSH stock is down 4.0% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 3.5% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is down 1.9% today.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is down 1.5% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 1.4% today.
- Phh Corp (PHH): PHH stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.