Technology stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is up 2.7% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is up 1.4% today.
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT): NSIT stock is up 1.3% today.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is up 1.2% to a new 52-week high of $43.31.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is up 1.2% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 1.2% today.
- Intuit Inc (INTU): INTU stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 1.1% today.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 4.9% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 3.7% today.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is down 3.6% today.
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is down 3.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is down 3.0% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is down 3.0% today.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is down 2.9% today.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is down 2.8% today.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is down 2.8% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is down 2.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.