Technology stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 3.5% to a new 52-week high of $15.15.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 2.8% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 2.7% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 3.0% today.
- Jabil Circuit (JBL): JBL stock is up 1.9% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 1.8% today.
- Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI): IIJI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Web.Com Group Inc (WWWW): WWWW stock is down 17.3% today.
- Loral Space and Communications (LORL): LORL stock is down 3.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 2.1% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 2.2% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 1.8% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Broadcom Corp (BRCM): BRCM stock is down 2.1%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 1.9% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ONNN): ONNN stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.