Capital goods stocks advanced 0.4% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Orbital Sciences Corp (ORB): ORB stock is up 0.6% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is up 1.2% today.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is up 0.9% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 0.7% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 1.0% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Watsco Inc (WSO): WSO stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 0.4% today.
- Dresser-Rand Group Inc (DRC): DRC stock is down 0.3% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.