Capital goods stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Urs Corp (URS): URS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is up 0.8% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 0.4% today.
- Toro Company (TTC): TTC stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Dxp Enterprises (DXPE): DXPE stock is down 1.7% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is down 1.9% today.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Empresas Ica Soc Contrladora (ICA): ICA stock is down 1.5% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 1.6% today.
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.