Consumer cyclical stocks advanced 0.7% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.4%, the Nasdaq increased 0.7% and the S&P 500 was up 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 3.3% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 3.5% today and up 26.6% in the last month.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Wabash National Corp (WNC): WNC stock is up 2.4% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 2.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 2.5% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 2.2% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 2.5% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is down 0.6% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 0.5%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.