Energy stocks declined on Wall Street on Thursday, down 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Superior Energy Services (SPN): SPN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is up 0.7% today.
- Cvr Energy Inc (CVI): CVI stock is up 0.7% today.
- Enbridge Energy L.P. (EEP): EEP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Pacific Drilling S.A. (PACD): PACD stock is up 0.3% today.
- Cloud Peak Energy Inc (CLD): CLD stock is up 0.2% today.
- Questar Corp (STR): STR stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Range Resources Corp (RRC): RRC stock is down 3.0% today.
- Eqt Corp (EQT): EQT stock is down 2.9% today.
- Bristow Group Inc (BRS): BRS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Tidewater Inc (TDW): TDW stock is down 2.5% today.
- Gulfport Energy Corp (GPOR): GPOR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Helix Energy Solutions Group (HLX): HLX stock is down 2.3% today.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is down 2.3% today.
- Oceaneering International (OII): OII stock is down 2.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV): AAV stock is down 2.2% today.
- Energen Corp (EGN): EGN stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.