Healthcare stocks finished down 0.8% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO): INO stock is up 1.2% today and up 366.7% in the last month.
- Parexel International Corp (PRXL): PRXL stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): HALO stock is down 4.6% today.
- Exact Sciences Corp (EXAS): EXAS stock is down 4.2% today.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is down 3.4% today.
- Incyte Corp (INCY): INCY stock is down 3.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Select Medical Holdings Corp (SEM): SEM stock is down 3.3% today.
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals (KERX): KERX stock is down 3.0% today.
- Opko Health Inc (OPK): OPK stock is down 3.0% today.
- Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR): ACOR stock is down 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mwi Veterinary Supply (MWIV): MWIV stock is down 3.0% today.
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN): SGEN stock is down 2.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.