Technology stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 3.6% today.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries (KLIC): KLIC stock is up 3.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is up 3.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Plantronics (PLT): PLT stock is up 2.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Tivo Inc (TIVO): TIVO stock is up 2.6% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 2.4% today.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is up 2.2% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 5.8% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 4.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is down 2.5% today.
- Avnet Inc (AVT): AVT stock is down 2.4% today.
- Smith [A.O.] Corp (AOS): AOS stock is down 2.3% today.
- Compuware Corp (CPWR): CPWR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Nice-Systems Limited (NICE): NICE stock is down 2.1% today.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.