Technology stocks advanced 0.3% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.4%, the Nasdaq increased 0.6% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.4% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is up 12.9% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is up 10.5% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 6.6% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 5.7% today.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is up 4.9% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is up 4.9% today.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is up 5.2% today.
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is up 4.5% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is up 3.9% today.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is up 3.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK): ROK stock is down 5.7% today.
- Iac/Interactivecorp (IACI): IACI stock is down 3.7% today.
- Littelfuse (LFUS): LFUS stock is down 4.1% today.
- Garmin Ltd (GRMN): GRMN stock is down 3.9% today.
- Graftech International Ltd (GTI): GTI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Eaton Corp (ETN): ETN stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 1.2% today.
- Flextronics International Ltd (FLEX): FLEX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.