Capital goods stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Empresas Ica Soc Contrladora (ICA): ICA stock is up 0.9% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 0.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is up 0.6%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- 3M Company (MMM): MMM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Deere & Company (DE): DE stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is down 2.7% today.
- Dxp Enterprises (DXPE): DXPE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 1.9% today.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY): TDY stock is down 1.7% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is down 1.5% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.