Capital goods stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.3%, the Nasdaq was up 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is up 1.7% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 2.4% today.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc (Ireland) (IR): IR stock is up 2.4% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 1.6% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 1.2% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is up 1.3% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is down 1.3% today.
- United Technologies Corp (UTX): UTX stock is down 0.9% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.