Energy stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG): FANG stock is up 2.2% today.
- Halliburton Company (HAL): HAL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Baker Hughes Inc (BHI): BHI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Halcon Resources (HK): HK stock is up 1.4% today.
- Schlumberger N.V. (SLB): SLB stock is up 1.1% today.
- Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. (BBEP): BBEP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Bill Barrett Corp (BBG): BBG stock is up 0.5% today.
- Atlas Pipeline Partners L.P. (APL): APL stock is up 0.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT): BPT stock is up 0.8% today.
- Nabors Industries (NBR): NBR stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Key Energy Services (KEG): KEG stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is down 2.7% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is down 2.2% today.
- Eni S.P.A. (E): E stock is down 2.0% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is down 2.6% today.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 1.7% today.
- Basic Energy Services (BAS): BAS stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is down 1.2% today.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.