Energy stocks fell on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Newpark Resources (NR): NR stock is up 13.8% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is up 2.3% today.
- Nustar Energy L.P. (NS): NS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB): CLB stock is up 1.1% today.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Atlas Resource Partners L.P. C (ARP): ARP stock is up 0.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is up 0.5% today.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is up 0.9% today.
- Weatherford International Ltd (WFT): WFT stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Basic Energy Services (BAS): BAS stock is down 5.6% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is down 3.8% today.
- Eqt Corp (EQT): EQT stock is down 3.2% today.
- Statoil ASA (STO): STO stock is down 3.2% today.
- Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE): PDCE stock is down 2.8% today.
- Bill Barrett Corp (BBG): BBG stock is down 2.6% today.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is down 2.4% today.
- Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS): KOS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Penn Virginia Corp (PVA): PVA stock is down 2.1% today.
- Energy Xxi [Bermuda] Limited (EXXI): EXXI stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.