Technology stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 3.1% to a new 52-week high of $49.46.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is up 0.7% to $62.03, near the 52-week high of $62.07.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is up 0.7% today.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is up 0.6% to $126.00, near the 52-week high of $125.85.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is up 0.4% today.
- Emerson Electric Company (EMR): EMR stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH): CTSH stock is up 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is up 0.2% today.
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is up 0.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Eaton Corp (ETN): ETN stock is up 0.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is down 4.8% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is down 4.3% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 4.1% today.
- Sps Commerce (SPSC): SPSC stock is down 3.7% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 3.4% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 3.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Harris Corp (HRS): HRS stock is down 3.2% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 3.1% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is down 3.1% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is down 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.