Energy stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is up 3.6% today.
- Noble Corp (NE): NE stock is up 2.3% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is up 2.0% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Eni S.P.A. (E): E stock is up 1.1% today.
- Atwood Oceanics (ATW): ATW stock is up 1.0% today.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is up 1.2% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is up 1.1% today.
- Frank’s International N.V. (FI): FI stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Energy Xxi [Bermuda] Limited (EXXI): EXXI stock is down 11.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Comstock Resources (CRK): CRK stock is down 2.2% today.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is down 1.4% today and down 23.1% in the last month.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Buckeye Partners L.P. (BPL): BPL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE): PDCE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Basic Energy Services (BAS): BAS stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.