Services stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.7%, the Nasdaq climbed 1.1% and the S&P 500 rose 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 4.3% today on 4 times normal volume.
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is up 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 3.2% today.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is up 2.9% today.
- Sirius XM Radio Inc (SIRI): SIRI stock is up 2.6% today.
- Mack-Cali Realty Corp (CLI): CLI stock is up 2.5% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 2.4% today.
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP): IEP stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is up 2.3% today.
- Dct Industrial Trust Inc (DCT): DCT stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 2.3% today.
- Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII): RCII stock is down 2.3% today.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Ann Inc (ANN): ANN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Tjx Companies (TJX): TJX stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sonic Automotive (SAH): SAH stock is down 1.6% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 1.6% today.
- Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc (HMIN): HMIN stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.