Technology stocks finished up 0.9% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.8%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.8% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 5.0% today and up 55.5% in the last month.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is up 3.6% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 3.4% today.
- MTS Systems Corp (MTSC): MTSC stock is up 3.3% today.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is up 2.9% today.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is up 2.9% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 2.8% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 2.6% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is up 2.6% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 0.7% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Brocade Communications Systems (BRCD): BRCD stock is down 0.4% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is down 0.4% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 0.3% today.
- Motorola Solutions (MSI): MSI stock is down 0.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Linear Technology Corp (LLTC): LLTC stock is down 0.2% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 0.2% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is down 0.2% today.
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.