Transportation stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is up 1.6% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 1.6% today.
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is up 0.7% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is up 0.7% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 0.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is down 2.7% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is down 2.5% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Gulfmark Offshore (GLF): GLF stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hornbeck Offshore Services (HOS): HOS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 1.1% today.
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.