Financial stocks finished up 0.4% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is up 2.8% today.
- Cohn & Steers Inc (CNS): CNS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Radian Group Inc (RDN): RDN stock is up 2.0% today.
- Calamos Convertible and High (CHY): CHY stock is up 1.9% today.
- First Cash Financial Services (FCFS): FCFS stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cash America International (CSH): CSH stock is up 1.8% today.
- Mgic Investment Corp (MTG): MTG stock is up 1.7% today.
- General Electric Company (GE): GE stock is up 1.7% today.
- Principal Financial Group Inc (PFG): PFG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Onebeacon Insurance Group (OB): OB stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Bancolombia S.A. (CIB): CIB stock is down 1.0% today.
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is down 0.8% today.
- Fidelity National Information Services (FIS): FIS stock is down 0.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Credicorp Ltd (BAP): BAP stock is down 0.7% today.
- Wells Fargo & Company (WFC): WFC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Metlife Inc (MET): MET stock is down 0.7% today.
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is down 0.7% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Gabelli Dividend (GDV): GDV stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.