Services stocks finished down on Wall Street on Wednesday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 2.9% today.
- Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT): HT stock is up 2.7% today.
- Howard Hughes Corp (HHC): HHC stock is up 2.6% today.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN): URBN stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN): RYN stock is up 2.4% today.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is up 2.2% today.
- Genesco Inc (GCO): GCO stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP): HPP stock is up 2.0% today.
- Weis Markets (WMK): WMK stock is up 1.9% today.
- Newcastle Investment Corp (NCT): NCT stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is down 3.9% today.
- Telephone and Data Systems (TDS): TDS stock is down 3.7% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is down 3.4% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 3.3% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 2.9% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is down 2.8% today.
- Sonic Automotive (SAH): SAH stock is down 2.7% today.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is down 2.5% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is down 2.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.