Services stocks advanced 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.1% and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is up 5.1% today.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is up 4.1% today.
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is up 4.4% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is up 3.1% today.
- G&K Services (GK): GK stock is up 2.6% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 1.9% today.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is up 1.7%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is down 10.0% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 8.3% today.
- Northstar Realty Finance (NRF): NRF stock is down 2.8% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 2.5% today.
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP): IEP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sprint Corporation Series 1 (S): S stock is down 2.2% today and down 26.7% in the last month.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 1.8% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.