Transportation stocks advanced 0.3% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.4% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is up 1.9% today.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is up 1.2% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is up 1.2% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is up 1.0% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 0.8% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is up 1.1% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 12.8% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 2.3% today.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 1.3% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 0.6% today.
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is down 0.5% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is down 0.4% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is down 0.4% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is down 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.