Capital goods stocks fell on Wall Street on Thursday morning, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is up 0.7% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 0.7% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 0.4% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is up 0.5% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 0.3% today.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is down 1.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 0.9% today.
- Orbital Sciences Corp (ORB): ORB stock is down 0.7% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Empresas Ica Soc Contrladora (ICA): ICA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Gencorp Inc (GY): GY stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is down 0.8% today.
- Exelis Inc. Common Stock New Wh (XLS): XLS stock is down 0.7% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.