Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 1.5% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 0.3% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 8.6% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 3.2% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is down 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 2.4% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is down 2.4% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 2.3% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 2.2% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.