Consumer noncyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.8% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 2.1% today on 7 times normal volume.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 1.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 0.9% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 0.9% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 0.9%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.