Energy stocks fell on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Alon USA Energy (ALJ): ALJ stock is up 2.1% today and up 21.0% in the last month.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is up 0.8% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Atlas Pipeline Partners L.P. (APL): APL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Oiltanking Partners L.P. (OILT): OILT stock is up 1.0% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is up 0.6% today.
- Exterran Holdings (EXH): EXH stock is up 0.7% today.
- Western Refining (WNR): WNR stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ev Energy Partners L.P. (EVEP): EVEP stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- W&T Offshore (WTI): WTI stock is down 4.9% today.
- Halcon Resources (HK): HK stock is down 3.7% today.
- Newfield Exploration Company (NFX): NFX stock is down 3.4% today.
- Energy Xxi [Bermuda] Limited (EXXI): EXXI stock is down 3.6% today and down 22.4% in the last month.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 2.8% today.
- Concho Resources Inc (CXO): CXO stock is down 2.9% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is down 3.4% today.
- Eog Resources (EOG): EOG stock is down 2.9% today.
- Anadarko Petroleum Corp (APC): APC stock is down 2.8% today.
- Dril-Quip (DRQ): DRQ stock is down 2.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.