Energy stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Atlas Resource Partners L.P. C (ARP): ARP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM): XOM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is up 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Conocophillips (COP): COP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Suburban Propane Partners L.P. (SPH): SPH stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Nustar Energy L.P. (NS): NS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Amerigas Partners L.P. (APU): APU stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Halcon Resources (HK): HK stock is down 3.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ocean Rig Udw Inc (ORIG): ORIG stock is down 3.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is down 2.9% today.
- Bill Barrett Corp (BBG): BBG stock is down 2.6% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is down 2.3% today.
- Energen Corp (EGN): EGN stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Imperial Oil Limited (IMO): IMO stock is down 2.2% today.
- Encana Corp (ECA): ECA stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pengrowth Energy Corp (PGH): PGH stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Continental Resources (CLR): CLR stock is down 2.1% today and down 53.8% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.