Financial stocks declined 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.8% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is up 1.3% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is up 1.0% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is up 0.9% today.
- Balckrock Build America Trust (BBN): BBN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Credicorp Ltd (BAP): BAP stock is up 0.7% today.
- State Street Corp (STT): STT stock is up 0.6% today.
- Chimera Investment Corp (CIM): CIM stock is up 0.3% today.
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE): ICE stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Aetna Inc (AET): AET stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is down 12.4% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 4.3%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is down 3.7% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is down 4.5% today.
- Kayne Anderson Energy Total Return Fund (KYE): KYE stock is down 2.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 2.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hilltop Holdings Inc (HTH): HTH stock is down 2.0% today.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM): OZM stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Privatebancorp (PVTB): PVTB stock is down 1.6% today.
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL): WAL stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.