Financial stocks remained flat on Thursday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- MBIA Inc (MBI): MBI stock is up 3.1% today.
- Governor and Company of The Bank of Ireland (IRE): IRE stock is up 2.0% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 1.2% today.
- Administradora De Fondos De Pensiones (PVD): PVD stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- CME Group Inc (CME): CME stock is up 0.9% today.
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is up 1.0% today.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is up 1.1% today.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ares Capital Corp (ARCC): ARCC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Royce Value Trust (RVT): RVT stock is down 2.0% today.
- Sei Investments Company (SEIC): SEIC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR): WDR stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is down 1.5% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Valley National Bancorp (VLY): VLY stock is down 1.2% today.
- The Nasdaq Omx Group (NDAQ): NDAQ stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.