Services stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 3.6% today.
- Trueblue Inc (TBI): TBI stock is up 2.6% today.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is up 2.6% today.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is up 2.4% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 2.3% today.
- Interval Leisure Group (IILG): IILG stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is up 2.0% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Healthcare Services Group (HCSG): HCSG stock is up 2.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is up 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is down 7.1%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 4.4% today.
- Ctc Media (CTCM): CTCM stock is down 3.2% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 2.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 1.9% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is down 1.5%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.