Services stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.4% and the S&P 500 was up 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is up 3.1% today.
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT): LVLT stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is up 2.6% today.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): KKD stock is up 2.6% today.
- TW Telecom Inc (TWTC): TWTC stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 2.2% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 2.3% today and up 20.9% in the last month.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is down 17.6% today and down 21.6% in the last month.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 13.4% today.
- Entertainment Properties Trust (EPR): EPR stock is down 4.3% today.
- Hatteras Financial Corp (HTS): HTS stock is down 3.3% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 3.0% today.
- Ctc Media (CTCM): CTCM stock is down 3.2% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.7% today.
- Sun Communities (SUI): SUI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 2.3% today.
- Lamar Advertising Company (LAMR): LAMR stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.