Services stocks finished down 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is up 6.3% today on 6 times normal volume.
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is up 2.5% today and up 21.8% in the last month.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- US Ecology (ECOL): ECOL stock is up 2.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Core-Mark Holding Company (CORE): CORE stock is up 2.1% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 2.0% today.
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY): HPY stock is up 1.9% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is up 1.8% today.
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is up 1.6% today.
- McDonald’s Corp (MCD): MCD stock is up 1.6% today on 3 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is down 3.8% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 2.9% today.
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY): KFY stock is down 2.7% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is down 2.7% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is down 2.6% today and down 23.7% in the last month.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCK): DISCK stock is down 2.6% today.
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP): IEP stock is down 2.5% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is down 2.4% today.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.